1. How do I generate an inspection report?
Click on the top left of the Preview panel to expand the Options panel and click Start Inspection.
2. How do I inspect Braille in a multi-page file?
Braille Inspection inspects Braille regions one page at a time. Run the inspection one page at a time. Select the page under the Select Page Inspection option.
3. My inspection shows status "Failed" on the Home page. What went wrong?
The maximum waiting time for a report to be generated is 30 minutes. If your report could not be generated within that time, the system sends you a notification and marks the report as "Failed" on the Home page. One reason that the inspection failed is that there may not be any Braille regions in the file.
4. My inspection report status seems to be stuck at 'In Process'. What should I do?
If your report cannot be generated in 30 minutes, the system sends you a notification e-mail and sets the report status to "Failed" on the Home page. If it has been more than 30 minutes and the status still shows as "In Process", then your inspection report process is frozen. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to report the issue.
5. The Loading Annotations progress bar remains on the Report panel. What should I do?
Click X to close it.