1. How do I download a PDF report?
There are two ways to download a PDF report: From the Report panel, click Download the PDF Report at the top right corner. Click Download Report. Alternatively, on the Home page, check the box on the far-right side of the report and click Download selected file(s). Click Continue.
2. How do I select which differences I want to include in my PDF report? How do I filter on levels in the report?
In the Report Options window, select the level(s) to include. If none are picked, all will be included.
3. What does Create annotated artwork file do?
Create annotated artwork file downloads the original artwork file with annotated differences to a PDF file. Annotations with the inspection results for the selected levels are automatically added.
4. How do I include the Master file in the report?
Click Include Master File in the Report Options window.
5. I don't see Include the Master file in Report Options. Where is it?
It is located at the bottom of the Report Options window when you click Download the PDF Report or Download selected file(s) and is hidden when you click Create annotated artwork file. If you don't see Include the Master file, uncheck Create annotated artwork file.
6. Is the Master Annotation list included in the PDF report?
Yes, the list of annotations and their completed status is included in the PDF report.
7. What are the annotations that I see in the PDF report?
The annotations that you see are notes that are added to each difference. You can view them by clicking the red-numbered tag associated with each difference. If you have PDF-editing software installed on your machine (i.e. Adobe Professional), you can even edit the annotations by double-clicking the numbered tag.
8. What date is displayed in the header and footer of the PDF report?
This is the date that the report was generated. The system uses the server's date/ time where the application is installed.