1. What does Graphics Inspection do?
Graphics Inspection compares two image files and detects the differences. The user can easily view the detected differences flash between the Master and Sample files. You can also download a PDF report that contains a detailed list of detected differences.
Optionally, Graphics Inspection:
- automatically decodes and grades barcodes.
- automatically detects and translates Braille regions and provides dot inspection information.
2. What types of differences does Graphics Inspection detect?
Graphics Inspection compares images based on pixel content and identifies the following differences:
- Moved text
- Font changes
- Font size
- Font style
- Missing text
- Broken text
- Added text
- Changed text
- Incorrect registration
3. How do I inspect files with Graphics Inspection?
Click Graphics Inspection on your Home page. The Text Inspection screen displays.
- Click the Choose File (Browse) button to select and upload the Master file you would like to compare. See File Loading.
- Click the Choose File button to select and upload the Sample file you would like to compare. See File Loading.
- Specify an e-mail address of the person who is to receive the inspection report. The default is the currently logged-in user.
- Click Upload Files (Submit). The files load in the Master/ Sample Preview panels.
- Use the selection tools to specify the areas to inspect (if applicable). See Selection Tools.
- Click to the left of the Master panel to expand the Options panel.
- Select your desired options. See Inspection Options.
- Click Start Inspection. The inspection results display in the Report panel. See Generate an Inspection Report.
- Click Previous < and Next > to navigate through the differences. Assign a default level and comment to a given difference by clicking on the corresponding drop-down list. See View and Proof Inspection Results.
- Click Save to save the report once all differences are reviewed. Click Download the PDF Report to view the report or Share Report to send the report to other users. See Report Options.