1. Can I annotate the report?
Yes. Click More Tools on the Report toolbar to access Free Text, Free Hand, Color Picker, Text Underline, Text Strikeout, Text Squiggly Underline, Arrow, Line, Signature, Comment Note, Callout, Add Image, or shapes. All annotations are listed in the Annotation panel on the right. Click Save to save them.
2. How do I use the tools to annotate the report?
Once a tool is selected, move the cursor and left-click in the file.
- Free Text: Click and drag the cursor to draw the text box and then start typing.
- Free Hand: Click and drag the cursor to draw the annotation.
- Color Picker: Click anywhere in the file for RGB and CMYK color information specific to that exact point.
- Text Underline, Squiggly Underline, and Strikeout: Click and drag to underline or strike out text.
- Arrow: Click and drag the cursor to draw the annotation.
- Line: Click and drag the cursor to draw the annotation.
- Signature: Click and draw a signature in the window that pops up and then click Add Signature.
- Comment Note: Click to draw the annotation, enter text in the Annotation panel, and click Save.
- Callout: Click and drag the cursor to draw the annotation and click again to add the callout box.
- Add Image: Click on the file to browse for an image to add on top of the file. Click on the added image to move (click inside its borders and pan) or resize (click on its handles and drag) it.
- Shapes: Click and drag to draw a rectangle or ellipse. For the polygon, polyline, and cloud, click, drag, and click again to draw one segment. Double-click to release the cursor once finished.