1. How do I know which Reading Order correction level to select for the inspection?
The recommended Reading Order correction levels are as follows:
- Automatic (Default): Text Inspection determines the required Reading Order correction level.
- Low: Select this level for files that have good reading order or for revisions.
- Medium: Select this level for repetitive text.
- High: Select this level when inspecting cartons, artwork files, leaflets, or files with many columns and tables. This level should be avoided for files with repetitive text.