1. Where can I find my inspection reports?
Inspection reports are listed on the Home page under Reports.
2. How do I view a report?
There are two ways: On the Home page under Reports, click the report link or the application icon to the left. Alternatively, click the link in the e-mail you received after a successful inspection.
3. How many reports can I store on my Home page?
A maximum of 100 reports may be stored on your Home page. When you try to perform the 101st inspection, the system notifies you that you must delete at least one report before continuing.
4. How do I delete my inspection reports?
On the Home page, check the box or boxes on the far-right side of the report or reports to be deleted and click Delete selected file(s). Click Delete on the prompt saying, "The selected file(s) will be permanently deleted." The message "Successfully deleted file(s)." displays once the reports are deleted.
5. How can I delete ALL of my inspection reports?
On the bottom of the Home page, click Select All. All the boxes on the far-right side of the reports are selected. Click Delete selected file(s). Click Delete on the prompt saying, "The selected file(s) will be permanently deleted." The message "Successfully deleted file(s)." displays once the reports are deleted.
6. On the Home page, what's the difference between "Files" and "Reports"?
Files loaded into Notes are listed under Files. Inspection reports are listed under Reports.
7. How can I tell which master file and sample file were used when the inspection was run?
Under Reports, the Master file name is included in brackets right of the report type. i.e. "Text Report (Master file name)". The Sample file name is displayed right of File, i.e. "File: Sample file name".
8. What should I do if I can't read the full Sample file name under Reports?
Hover the mouse over the partially displayed file name next to File: to view the entire file name.
9. The Reports list shows a timestamp (date, time, time zone) next to the report. Is this the time that I saved the report?
No. It is the time the report was first generated. If a report did not generate, the stamp shows when it failed.
10. The Files list shows a timestamp (date, time, time zone) next to the file. Is this the time that I saved the file?
No. It is the time that the file was first loaded into Notes.
11. What time zone does the system use?
The system uses the time zone in which the server is installed.
12. What does "Download selected file(s)" do?
It downloads a PDF report.
13. What does "Upload the selected file(s) to Notes" do?
It loads the file in Notes.
14. What does "Delete selected file(s)" do?
It permanently deletes the reports from the server.
15. What does "Create annotated artwork file" do?
With Upload the selected file(s) to Notes: It uploads the original artwork file with annotated differences to Notes. Annotations with the inspection results for the selected levels (Text, Graphics, and Spelling Inspection) are automatically added to the file and a "Notes" view is created that can be shared to make changes. With Download selected file(s) and Download the PDF Report: It downloads the original artwork file with annotated differences to a PDF. Annotations with the inspection results for the selected levels (Text, Graphics, and Spelling Inspection) are automatically added to the artwork file.
16. What does "Include Master file" do? (Text and Graphics Inspection only)
It includes the Master file in the PDF report.
17. How do I include the Master file in the report? (Text and Graphics Inspection only)
Click Include Master file in the Report Options window to include the Master file when downloading a PDF report.
18. I tried to upload a file to Notes but got the message: "One of the reports you have selected has a 'Failed' or 'In Process' status and is not available." The status on the Home page shows "Completed" so why did I get the message?
You most likely clicked to go the Home page before the inspection completed. Be sure to wait until the inspection process completes beforehand.
19. How can I forward the original artwork file with annotated differences to a user to make changes?
On the Home page, select the file to be forwarded. Click Download selected file(s). Check Create annotated artwork file. Click Continue. Open the PDF file that includes annotations with the inspection results. Use the Adobe® PDF Viewer Send functionality to forward the annotated file to a user.
20. How do I select which differences I want to include in my PDF report? How do I filter on levels in the report? (Text, Graphics, and Spelling Inspection only).
In the Report Options window, check the box next to the level to be included. If none of the levels are selected, all the levels will be included in the report.
21. How do I select multiple reports and combine them into one report?
On the Home page, select the report(s) to include in the combined report by clicking the checkbox to the far right of each report. Click Download selected report(s).
22. When I selected Download selected file(s) in the Home page, the report includes reports that I didn't select. Why?
After a combined report has been generated, the reports remain selected on the Home page. You must deselect all the reports that you do not want for your next download. A quick way to deselect all reports is by refreshing the web page. All reports get deselected when you exit the Home page as well.
23. My inspection shows status "Failed" on the Home page. What went wrong?
The maximum waiting time for a report to generate is 30 minutes. If your report could not be generated within 30 minutes, the system sends you a notification e-mail and marks the report as "Failed" on the Home page.
24. My inspection report status seems to be stuck at "In Process". What happened?
If your report cannot be generated in 30 minutes, the system sends you a notification e-mail and sets the report status to "Failed" on the Home page. If it has been more than 30 minutes and the status still shows as "In Process", then your inspection report process is frozen. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to report the issue.
25. How do I print a report?
The downloaded PDF report can be printed by clicking Print in the report viewer.