1. Do I need to be logged in to view a report?
Yes. If you are not logged in, the system's Login page displays and you are prompted to log in.
2. How do I log out of the system?
Click Logout on the top right of any page.
3. What are Master and Sample files?
A Master file acts as the main or original file. A Sample file is usually a modified copy of the Master file.
4. What file extensions are allowed for each application?
All applications and their permissible file extensions are listed in the table below:
5. What is the maximum file size I can upload?
It is recommended that you load files with a maximum file size of 200 MB.
6. Why is there a message on my Log-in page that says "The session has timed out. Please sign in again."?
You received the message because you were inactive for 30 minutes. The system logs the user out after 30 minutes of inactivity as a security precaution.
7. Why is there a message on my Selection page that says "Files cannot be loaded due to permissions. Please check security settings."?
The file(s) that you attempted to load are protected by the owner. They might be password-protected. Please remove the file protection so that the system can load the files.
8. If I run an inspection in one application, can I load the same file(s) in another application without having to select the file(s) again?
Yes. Click the application icon in the Quick Switcher at the bottom left of the Report panel. The file(s) load(s) in the Preview panel of the selected app.
9. How do I change my password?
You can change your password from the Profile page.
10. How do I create a user account?
Only the system administrator can create a user account from the System Setup page.
11. How to I delete a user account?
The system is CFR 21 Part 11-compliant, so user accounts are never deleted. However, the system administrator can deactivate a user's access from the System Setup page.
12. How do I view the audit trail?
Only the system administrator can view the audit trail from the System Setup page.
13. How do I create custom levels and comments?
Only the system administrator can create custom levels and comments from the System Setup page.
14. How do I change/ update the User Dictionary?
Only the system administrator can change/ update the User Dictionary from the System Setup page.
15. I have support issues. How can I contact you?
Our support e-mail address is email@example.com. You can also call us at +1(514) 624-8315.