The i-COUNT™ Product Manager allows a user to store, retrieve, and print setup information concerning a product.
The following topic is covered in this section:
- Features and Fields
- Saving a Product
- Retrieving and Counting a Product
FEATURES AND FIELDS
- To open the feature, click Product Manager from the main menu. The Product Manager window appears.
Product Manager Window
SEARCH PRODUCT ARCHIVE
- Product Number: The product number to search for in the Product Manager.
- Product Name: The name of the product to search for in the Product Manager.
- Print Search List: Prints the search results.
- Add New: Adds a new product to the Product Manager.
- Delete: Deletes an old product from the Product Manager.
- Print: Prints a screenshot of current screen.
- Product Number: The product number of the new product.
- Product Name: The name of the new product.
- Revision Date: The revision date of the product.
- Aperture: The current value indicated by the camera aperture (top ring).
- Zoom: The current value indicated by the camera zoom (middle ring).
- Focus: The current value indicated by the camera focus (bottom ring).
- Height: The current value indicated by the adjustable column height.
- Reflects current settings in Count Setup. For more details, refer to the section on Setting up the Count in Setting up the Camera and Count: Part 2.
- Saves all inputted information into the Product Manager.
- Cancels the new product input.
- Closes Product Manager and goes to inspection.
- Exits the Product Manager.
SAVING A PRODUCT
Follow the next steps in order to save a product:
- Click on New Product from the Toolbar and the New Product window appears.
New Product Window
- Click OK to make the Number of Rows window appear.
Number of Rows Window
- Enter the number of rows and click OK.
- Select Product Manager from the main menu.
- Click on Add New and the Add New Product window appears.
ADD NEW PRODUCT WINDOW
- Click OK.
- Enter the product number under the Product Information heading.
Note: All other fields are optional.
- Click on Save to add the new product to the product list.
RETRIEVING AND COUNTING A PRODUCT
Follow the next steps in order to retrieve and count a product:
- Click on Product Manager from the main menu.
- Enter the Product Number under the Search Product Archive heading.
SEARCH PRODUCT ARCHIVE
- Click on Product Number from the Product List.
- Click on Count Inserts and the Set Count Required window will appear.
Set Count Required Window
- Enter the amount required of the selected product and click OK.
- Using the mouse, move and resize each box so that a white line appears above every insert to be counted.
Note: The left and right sides of the count boxes have to be within the tray, but outside the first and the last insert. By doing this, the white lines of the first and last inserts are clearly visible, while there are no lines for the walls of the tray. If the white lines are not stable (jumping), adjust the zoom of the camera or click Count Setup from the Setup menu to adjust Insert Width.
- Click Add (+) and, if necessary, change trays. Once the required amount is reached, the
Print Control Form window appears.
Note: Undo may be used to undo the last insert tray addition. Clear may be used to
restart the counting at zero.
Print Control Form Window
- Click Yes to print the Control Form.
- Click No to continue counting.