The following sections outline how to outline how to update, add or delete ScanProof™ setups.
The following topics are covered:
- Standard User Setups
- Scanner Settings
A typical inspection involves the comparison of a scanned Master cylindrical object compared to a scanned Sample cylindrical object.
The following steps outline how to scan using Scan360TM:
- Ensure that the sample is placed correctly in the Scan360TM and that the Green LED sensor light is turned on.
- When a cylindrical object is not placed correctly in the Scan360TM, a message
- From the File Menu > Setups dropdown menu, select or create a Scan360TM setup. Note: Scan360TM scans at 600 DPI. Ensure that the ScanProofTM setup has the Desired DPI set to 600.
- Click the Scanner dropdown menu and select Select Source to display the Scanner Selection window.
- Select Scan360 and click Select.
- Click the Scanner dropdown menu and select Scan Master or Scan Sample.
- Scan360TM window displays.
- Click Preview to preview the image at a lower DPI and adjust the scanner settings (Preview image scans at 200 DPI).
- Click Scan to scan the cylindrical object and load the image in ScanProofTM.
STANDARD USER SETUPS
Standard ScanProof users can select existing setups from the Use Settings drop-down list to change the brightness, contrast and gamma. Factory default settings can also be restored.
- Modify Standard Options and move the slider to the required value.
- Click Reset to defaults to restore to factory default settings.
The following table describes the settings and outlines the default values and range of values.
Please contact a Global Vision Support Technician for additional details.