|Note: To access Scanproof documentation, click on the download link below.|
- Difference box correctly positioned in the overview panel when inspecting multiple pages (Mac only).
- Selected separations are hidden on subsequent loadings within the pdf viewer when <Hide by default> option is used.
- Pages panel is displayed on the right hand side of the Inspection panel (Booklet mode only).
- Inspection Report is translated correctly for supported languages.
- Duplicate “Apply” button removed when multiple differences are selected to apply comments.
- Blank Preset comments may not be entered.
- Preset Comments are available when double clicking a difference in the inspection panel.
- Color difference information is displayed correctly to meet applied regional settings.
- Active Setup name displays correctly after the option “Set Repeat as Master” is selected.
- Tool tip added to the Report Viewer > File Menu icon.
- CRTL- S hotkey is available only to users with admin privileges.
- Ability to view events in the Audit Trail using the filter option for the default admin user.
- Last admin account cannot be set to inactive (system requires one account to always remain active).
- Changed the password for the default administrator to be more generic.
- Ability to search or import a domain user when logged into the application as a Domain user.
- System does not crash when accessing the license window or returning from sleep mode (intermittent issue – MAC only).