|Note: To access Barproof documentation, click on the download link below.|
- Improvements in barcode detection and grading:
- Added filtering algorithms to remove false positives.
- Improved algorithm for the following barcode types: Code 128, Code 39, UPCA and pharmacode.
- Improved algorithm re: locating and detecting barcodes (i.e. crop not required, different orientations).
- Corrected issue where the BarProof Inspection Report was not being generated for large files.
- Leading Zero (country code) is not displayed in the decoded value for UPC-A barcode.
- Improvements in barcode magnification:
- Magnification values do not change depending on how the barcode is selected and/or cropped.
- Magnification calculation is based on height to accommodate truncated barcodes as well.
- Code 128 barcodes display a Magnification value of N/A.