The Inspection report contains report information, system calculated results, setup selected, snapshot of the Braille region, Braille dot translation, detected Braille dots and user comments. This section provides the information and steps required to view, create, print and save the inspection report.
- Click on the icon.
- The Report Dialog box opens.
- Click the button.
Report is generated and contains the following information:
Snapshot of the Braille region inspected.
Translation of the Braille dots.
- Braille dot cells that contain all passing Braille dots are highlighted in green .
- Braille dot cells that contain failed Braille dots are highlighted in yellow .
Braille dot placement.
- Braille dots that failed are highlighted in orange.
- Comments (If entered).
- The report is displayed in a PDF format and can be saved or printed.
- To save the report, select File ⇒ Save As, enter the desired filename and select the location to save the file.
|Note: Standard windows users will only be able to save reports in their system folder or folders that the System Administrator has assigned access to.|
- To print the report, select File ⇒ Print, select the desired printer from the Print dialog and click OK. The comparison report will be printed to the specified printer.
- Select File ⇒ Exit, to close the report, and to return to the main system screen.